The shopping frenzy of the year is almost upon us. We thought we would take a little time to explain what you should consider when trying to purchase some fantastic goodies that we have in store on the 24th of November. Most people don’t consider the careful financial planning done by Volvo cars South Africa in order to bring these sweet treats and opportunities when considering buying a new Volvo car. This is just a generic breakdown to guide you through your purchasing decision and how this fantastic offering is going to operate.
The offer will only be available for the 24th of November and we think it’s imperative that our future and current clients understand that the value created here may not be the same ever as Volvo shakes up the market for this auspicious occasion.
How does it work?
1. This offer is available across the entire range of Volvo cars. V40, V40 Cross Country, S60, V60, and V60 cross country, XC 60, S90, XC90. The normal banking conditions under which approval will take place.
2. The money will still be debited as per instalment although Volvo Car South Africa will pay you back up to the value of R 10 000.
*The OFFER TO PURCHASE must be signed on the 24th of November*
4. If your instalment is in excess of R10 000, you will receive the maximum of R10000 and will have to settle the difference i.e. if your instalment is R12500 you will be responsible to pay that difference of R 2500.
How long is the term of payment?
• As a client you are able to select the term of payment in alignment with affordability, However, THIS TERM CANNOT BE ALTERED after the 12 month period. You are able to revisit that capitalisation of the vehicle and arrange your financing accordingly.
Is the interest rate higher or different from what a normal deal would be?
• The interest rate will be according to the scoring category you fall into, Approved 1 to Approved %. There is no prescribed interest rate on this deal, it has to go through Volvo Financial services.
Residual: Is there a compulsory balloon amount or percentage on the deal, or can you take it without balloon payment?
• There is no balloon. You may opt for a residual or decide not to. This is for your discretion.
Deposit: Is there a requirement/limit or restriction on the deposit?
• You may put a deposit down if you choose, there is no prescribed deposit amount.